February 12, 2009

Contact me

"Comments, comments, comments":
Social networking and digital accountability depends on cummunication. Just like in the real world, it is one thing to just semonise. Better would be two-way-communication; best would be to collaborate with many on developing ideas. That's why it is so important to make use of comments, to give feedback, to share ideas, etc.
Of course, there's also something else to consider - overview, interest, time.
That's why I would like to invite my readers to feel free to comment just briefly if desired. There's no strict duty to elaborate arguments. You might use commenting just like chatting - the only condition is to correspond to the post rather than to just gabble around.


There are several ways to contact me:

1. Leave a comment

2. Write an eMail

3. Visit me on twitter

Mit mir chatten