February 12, 2009

Welcome...

...to wherever you are.

Cologne, Febuary 2009

"Yet another piece of digital waste on the internet?", you might ask.
"
Not quite!", I should answer.

Though I am just starting to set this up, beginning with more or less personal info, this blog shall also serve the purpose of compiling project-work I implemented via the internet.

To tell you just a little bit about myself: in 2008, I graduated 'Master of Arts' at the University of Bonn, Germany after 7 years of studying Political Science, Philosophy and Modern History and have additionally attended lectures in Constitutional and International Law. My master thesis discussed the influence of non-governmental-organisations (NGO) on German development aid policy in the context of intercultural communication and target-group participation.
Since then I have been working as freelancer in adult education (communication, every-day-law) and have just recently supported 'Deutsche Welle-Academy' Team Asia with some research work (see My Projects).

Look around, more to come.

Sincerely,

s.did

leave a comment

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy to get your feedback.